Saturday, January 12, 2008

Prayer Request Sunday

I got this idea from of this really cool lady's blog http://overthemoonwithjoy.blogspot.com/ Each Sunday she has prayer request Sunday and prays for all that email her with a request. I thought it was the neatest idea! I would be more than honored to come before the Lord in prayer for YOU. Is there anything I can pray for you about today? I'd love to add you to my prayer journal. All you have to do is leave me a comment or email me at blockamy@hotmail.com and I’ll be on my knees before the Lord for you in prayer each Sunday. I truly believe in the power of prayer. Thank you for this honor.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

No comments: