Sunday, January 20, 2008

Enough to make a difference

I asked God, "How much time do I have before I die?" He replied, "Enough to make a difference....."
Lord, if you revealed everything about our future we could neither stand it or understand it. None of us know how long we have to live so I ask that you help me make the best use of the time and energy you have given to me. I choose to spend my days in work that honors you. Forgive me for the times when I have wasted moments serving myself that should have been used in serving you. Our purpose is not to cross off lists, but to choose things in life that counts toward making a difference in your kingdom. Help us keep our eyes focused on you and you only- for nothing else really matters.
"Be very careful, then, how you live-not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. "Ephesians 5:15-16

No comments: