Saturday, September 12, 2009

Celebrating 17 years with this child...
Happy 17th Birthday to my precious son. Oh, if only I could bottle each smile, each laugh, each moment we have had with you. The gift of your life in ours has been nothing but amazing. I am so proud of you and so thankful that God allowed me to be your mommy- to have a life time of memories with you. Keep living your life with God smack dab in the center. Let him continue to lead you, let him continue to be the reason you exist. I love you my sweet boy. Thank you for being just the way you are.

image signature

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday to him!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you both!

May this year be blessed in ways he never expected as God grows him into the man He is calling him to be!

Lots of love,
Jill

Recovering Noah said...

Happy Birthday, Keegan!! Hope you have a wonderful one.

P.S. Are your parents letting you pick out a birthday meal or will you be having celebratory beans & rice? ;-)

Leslie and the gang. :-)

Anonymous said...

I so remember when Keegan was born. We took Travis to the hospital to see him and he kept saying "Look at the big honking moon" all the way. He was so happy to see his baby brother. And we were glad to welcome you Keegan. Happy 17th grandson!

Gram and Gramps