Friday, July 30, 2010

Kids helping Kids- part 2

I just wanted to say thank you to the so many of you who have taken the time to encourage Addisyn- and to the many of you who are working together, with your kids, to make a difference for the preschool children in Ziway, Ethiopia.

A few of you requested pictures- so that your children could see faces of the children they are wanting to help. Lifesong was so gracious and shared some of their pictures with me so that I could share them with you. :)


Thank you so much for doing what you are doing and for your willingness to give up a little so that they can have a lot. Even if you are unable to help out at this time, your prayers for the Adami tulu preschool and the children in Ziway, Ethiopia would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also, if you plan to help out and send a check to Lifesong, please make sure you tell them it's for the Adami Tulu Preschool.

Thanks again for your help and thank you for having the courage to be the change. :)

































image signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for being a voice! I love you!

Did you get my email?

Jill

Anonymous said...

What is the address to Lifesong. My daughter and I would love to send them a check.

I enjoy your blog. It is so inspiring.

Thank you,
Donna
Alabama

Angie said...

And to think so many kids here say they hate school and don't appreciate it. I'm going to show this to my children that started their first day of school for this year. One of them said he doesn't like school.....this morning. We have 4 in school and they are so blessed to be able to go to a private Christain school. Thank you for posting this. I want to share it with them.