Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A raffle too precious to miss


Friends of ours are raffling off some cool stuff to help bring their precious one home from Ethiopia.


One thing that I love is watching families and friends pull together and work together to raise the money to bring a child home. There is just something about knowing others have your back. Something about seeing others lift you up as you trust in the Lord to provide. Something about bringing people together for ONE PURPOSE- to bring HIM glory through adoption. Something about knowing He will indeed provide it all.


While most of us quiver at the thought of fundraising- I also believe that when we jump in with both feet and scream YES GOD WHATEVER IT TAKES- we will be blessed beyond measure as we watch HIM work through others.


Please stop by here and be God's hands and feet to help them bring their child home. Together we truly can make a difference.


Thank you Christi for being who you are. Your life, your faith and your example have blessed me more than you will ever know. I smile when I see your joy in serving Him- and I love how you have jumped in with both feet with a grin on your face the whole time- because you believe He will.


image signature

3 comments:

Christi said...

thank you dear friend! Thank you for your friendship from afar, your words of encouragment, and your 'shoulder'... I'm amazed at how God brought you in my life and how our hearts align on so many levels! You are incredible, dear friend!

Christi

Blessed said...

Thank you for letting your readers know about this opportunity. : )

I am a complete stranger, and yet a big fan of yours. : ) Or I should say, of what God is doing through your family. I just wanted to tell you that I blogged about you this morning, and hope that is fine by you. Please come by and let me know if you would prefer I not link to your blog. And while you are there, please read why I appreciate your blog.

Yours in Christ,

Blessed

http://oblesseday.blogspot.com/

BrandiB said...

it's so great to read about other adoptive families. Thanks for sharing!