Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

If I had to do it all again-

I'd choose you...


Thank you for being the BEST father in the world. Thank you for loving our children with all that you are and all that you have. Thank you for putting God first and for being that kind of example to our children. Thank you for loving us and expecting nothing in return. Thank you for being you so that we can grow to know Him better.

I love you with all of my heart...
***And to MY daddy. I love you Dad. I cannot thank you enough for all that you taught me about life and about what truly matters. You are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for being a wonderful Grandpa and loving us just the way we are.
I love you- hope you feel better soon. Miss you like crazy!
image signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Todd Happy Father's Day!

What a gorgeous photo of the children with him.

Love you,
Jill

Andrea Hill said...

Happy Father's Day, Todd!!

Doreen said...

Hope your Fathers Day was perfect Todd.. your an amazing man...

Anonymous said...

Todd,
We too think you are a pretty amazing Dad. We couldn't ask for a better son-in-law for our Amy.

Love, Your favorite in-laws

Dick and Marcia