Friday, October 31, 2008

Who Dun it... Mystery Solved?

Okay, I am quite positive you have all been loosing sleep waiting to find out "who dun it"- which culprit left the booger on the bathroom wall. I know I have!

I have spent hour after hour interrogating my children, husband, neighbor kids, etc, etc, over who left the 'almost' famous booger on my wall 2 inces away from the toilet paper roll. (If you are just joining in scroll down to post below)

One of my little cherubs confessed to wiping one behind their bed, one of them confessed to wiping one under the seat on the school bus (gag) but nobody for the life of me would confess to leaving that booger next to the toilet paper roll!!!

So, in light of today being Halloween and all- I have decided to end this mystery once and for all and put the blame on the BOOGIE MONSTER. Yes folks, that HAD to be it! The boogie monster did it.

There. Mystery Solved. :0)

5 comments:

Room For More said...

you make me smile.

Pedro and Felis Patlan said...

That's perfect....! Your posts are so hilarious...

Pam said...

Too funny!!

Holly said...

Bummer! I was thinking it was going to be something really unexpected like maybe Todd?
ha ha ha

Brent Riggs said...

Love it!