Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pillows!!!



I know, I know- I am certainly not going to get any blogging awards. I just cannot seem to keep up! So much is going on in our lives right now- big stuff and little stuff. Just a lot to do! Kaden turned 2 years old on Tuesday and we finalize his adoption tomorrow! Yeah God! My parents and Todd's parents are coming to visit and go to his adoption. We feel so blessed to have them be a part of his special day.


I have had a few people ask me if we have seen God's hand at work since saying yes to our new children- that I refer to as our 'fabulous five''. Boy have we ever! I could tell you story after story already of God's faithfulness- but for today I will share this one...


The other day I was walking through the house and out of the blue "Pillows" popped into my head. Pillow! We need five more pillows. I don't know why- but it was just something that I hadn't though of yet so I added that to our list of needs for the new kiddo's. Then- within a few hours my dear friend Angel forwards me a email she had received since she was hosting our Virtual baby shower (which in itself has been a MIND BLOWING blessing!). Anyway- this email is from a sweet, sweet lady that I do not even know. More than likely will never even get to meet face to face in this world, yet she emailed wanting to bless us with a $50 gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond! She had figured there might be something from there we would need. Does our God Rock or what? Thank you Lord for our pillows!!! May these precious five children that you blessed us with lay their heads on these pillows each night feeling comforted by your grace and love always.
Philippians 4:19—And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I am all for getting them pillows to sleep on, and I think the picture of the face pillows is GREAT!! Will those get to be some snuggly pillows if they want them?

Glad to hear you are staying busy getting stuff taken care of...we are sick here (or at least the kids are). I am hoping to get some more card orders to send some more proceeds your direction!! Hugs,
Elizabeth

Michelle Riggs said...

Praise God or caring for your precious new children.


What else do you need?????????????????????????????????????????