Saturday, December 8, 2007

What's REALLY inside a peanut butter ball!

I guess I took it for granted that everyone had the peanut butter ball recipe- but my good friend Debbie let me know that is not necessarily the case. So, I am going public with what is REALLY inside the peanut butter balls. You HAVE to try these- you'll never again go through a Christmas without.
2. C. creamy peanut butter
l lb. powdered sugar
1 stick butter.
(that's what's inside)
Stir together peanut butter and butter until creamy. Add in the powdered sugar. Mix well. Roll into small balls and place on waxed paper on a cookie sheet. Chill in frig for about an hour. In saucepan pour 1 bag of MILK chocolate chips on low until melted. Dip balls in milk chocolate and put back on the waxed paper. Chill in frig. again and enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear mommy, i love you so much your blog is awesome!!!!~addisyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for enlightening me, Amy!! I will definitely be making those this season! How have I been missing out on peanut butter balls this long? They sound yummy!!!! DebbieT

Angel said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM IN LOVE ALREADY! They sound so good. We are making them this week. Angel