Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!



Some say having a birthday around Christmas is a no fun~ but ask my 4 -year -old and she will tell you that she loves it! Most years we celebrate with a 'birthday tree' (just adding balloons and streamers to the Christmas tree) but this year... this year she got to open her birthday presents EARLY and to a 4- year- old there is NOTHING sweeter! :0) Due to Christmas plans we had to celebrate Aleigha's birthday today instead of tomorrow. She'll spend her birthday in the car traveling- but for today she was a princess ( 'yellow' kitty cat cake included) and tomorrow on her real birthday she gets to pick where we eat, who she sits next to in the car, and what movie we watch first. She's happy to say the least. HAPPY 4th Birthday my sweet baby girl. May your life always be filled with love and surrounded by grace. I love you always.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aleigha!!!!!

Angel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is so precious. Angel

Nikki said...

Saw your blog posted on Angel's. Your daughter is so cute! I hope she had a great bday!

Nikki
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com <-- Please check out my site and help me help Real Hope for Haiti!

Recovering Noah said...

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Dear Aleigha
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy 4th Birthday, Aleigha! We'll see when you get back to Texas.

Love,
Noah, Eli, and Nandini

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday my sweet little Leigh Leigh! I love you so much princess....I can't wait to see you! Titi Jenny