Saturday, December 8, 2007

What's in a peanut butter ball...




If you ask my kids what their favorite Christmas treat is- they will, hands down, all six of them say- the Peanut butter ball. I could probably go without making cut out sugar cookies, green wreath cookies, Spritz cookies or anything else and they wouldn't even notice. So this year we made a tripple batch of peanut butter balls. I wonder if they will last till Christmas? Addisyn, Aleigha, Mya and Kallan (who bowed out of the picture taking) all pitched in and helped make them this year- and after the fun was done- Aleigha and Mya took a little 'reindeer' ride. Just a little weekend fun at our house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I don't have the peanut butter balls recipe - how can I miss out? You'll have to send it to me!! DebbieT

Angel said...

Ummmmm I want the recipe to those. YUM! I'm calling you in a minute. Addy you are the coolest big sister ever and an awesome reindeer. Angel

Jess said...

i would like the recipe too! looks yummy!