Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy 11th Birthday Kallan!!!





Happy 11th Birthday Kallan! You came into our lives 11 years ago today and brought us more joy than we could have ever imagined. I am so blessed to be your mom! Thank you for making each day of the past 11 years just a little more special because you are in my life. I will always believe in you I know that whatever you choose to do with your life, I know you will do it with all of your heart. Remember, your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. I love you my precious son and I couldn't be more proud! Love, Mom

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Kallan...we love you so much...you have always been my inspiration when I think of the kind of son I want!!!! Titi jenny

Angel said...

Hey Kallan. Happy birthday. You have the coolest family and you are a really neat guy. Hope you had a great day. Angel