Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sweet E....


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," delares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity." (Jeremiah 29:11-14a)


I prayed for you today... that God will wrap his arms around you and that you can feel how loved you are.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

1 comment:

Angel said...

Ugggghhhh... I am so in love with him and praying for him too. You KNOW that. Love, Angel