Sunday, December 30, 2007

Heaven gained an Angel today


Today, my precious friend Melissa went to be with the Lord. The pain and struggles that she has endured over the past few years are gone. I praise God that she is resting at the feet of Jesus and will suffer no more. My heart is full of wonderful memories of her love, laughter and friendship. Her smile was contagious- as was her faith. Thank you God for the 38 years she was here.....and for the promise that one day we will be together again. I love you my precious friend- you will be missed.

If you have an extra minute could you please pray for her husband and 2 daughters that she left behind. They still have a lot to face and I know they would appreciate it.

"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done. " Luke 22:42

3 comments:

Paula said...

I did pray for the husband and family. That is the saddest part of dying.

Angel said...

Thinking of you friend. I am so sorry. Love, Angel

Jenny said...

Love you Amy