Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm going to be an aunt again!!!



I don't know what has gotten into me today. I am a bloggin fool. At first I didn't know what to write about and this morning as I was doing my devotions it just hit me how very blessed I am. I have so much to share!! Are there any rules about too many posts in one day? Anyway- I am going to be an Auntie again! My awesome sister Jenny (in the picture with me - I'm in the green) is adopting this AMAZING little boy in just a few weeks. He will be turning 9 years old the end of December. He was born in Mexico and is just gorgeous don't you think? (and so is his new family!) I cannot wait to meet him. God has definately blessed our family through adoption and I could not be more thankful for that. Please pray for my sister, her new son, and their family. Pray that it is an easy adjustment for them and that this precious little boy understands that he has at last, finally found his FOREVER family. I love you my sweet nephew and I am so proud of you Jenny. Thank you for your heart- for being my best friend and the other half of my brain! You are cherished!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your blog....does this mean I don't have to call you daily for your words of wisdom? I can just read them! Ha! Love ya! jenny

Angel said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! YAY FOR JENNY! He is precious. Angel