Friday, October 30, 2009

What's small and beautiful and brown all over?
Could it be a new baby brother?

Dear Lord, you never stop amazing me at your goodness. Just when I think I have it all figured out I feel your hand upon me and I am once again blown away by your goodness. Father, I am so guilty of spending too much time planning my own life, instead of just sitting back and trusting that you have had the best in mind for me all along. Nothing gives me greater joy other than knowing You have planned every moment of my life before I was even born. None of us know what tomorrow will bring, but without a doubt I know that when YOU are at the center than everything will fall into place just as you had planned. Lord, protect our hearts, and help us to always remember this is about you.

Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 103:1
image signature

21 comments:

Recovering Noah said...

Um, hello Teaser! What's with that? No fair! Spill the beans. (Okay, I know the beans... but still...) Share!

So happy for you!

Leslie :-)

Live to love and laugh said...

OK So the suspense is killing me. Tell us more PLEASE.

Kathleen said...

Do you have news????

Leanne said...

tell me more!!!

Rachel Goode said...

Love following your blog & am SO excited to see the follow-up to this post!!!

Reading Widely said...

Details!!!! Please!!!!! You're killing us! :) ~R in TX

Unknown said...

LOL! I'm lovin' God's plan being revealed so perfectly in your life!

GO GOD!

Hugs and love - now email me please!

Jill

Anonymous said...

How precious! Can't wait to hear the story of this new little addition- is this another African adoption that you've kept secret???! your blog and the story of your journey with these precious kid's has been such a blessing!
Julie

Sean and Lisa said...

So excited to see who God has planned to be the newest member/s of your family!!!!!

Renee said...

WOW!!!!

So excited for you ALL!!! Yeah God! \o/

Dardi said...

AMEN!!! Printing off that prayer, thank you very much.

Love ~ Dardi

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness---do tell ALL!!!

YES, friend, His plans are just so much more amazing than we could ever comprehend. The lesson to let go is a hard one for me.

Holly said...

:) Only smiles. Keep your good news close to your heart for a few days and make everybody sweat it out waiting ;)

Andrea Hill said...

Keep on the tease my sista!!! All I have to tell you is that your prayer in this post is simply beautiful. You are right God has amazing things planned for your family, nothing you probably invisioned. How do I love those brown feet.

James 1:27 Family said...

Praise God for blessing upon blessing! So excited to hear more!

darci said...

what?? you can't DO this to us. :) tell all..please soon!

Unknown said...

I was thinking this was a new referal from Ethiopia, but now I'm realizing this is a picture from your home. When are you gonna let us all in on the news?

Kristine said...

Can't wait to hear the details! ;-)

Jill said...

Oooh, I hope so!

Doreen said...

me too Amy, ANXIOUS to hear your BABY BOY NEWS??!!!

Doreen said...

loved your words amy , so i posted them on my blog so you know..:o)with your pic.