Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Keegan!

Yes, we have back to back birthdays at our house. :)

Happy Birthday to my precious baby boy! At the risk of sounding like a broken record, where did the time go?

You, my precious son, have blessed us with so much happiness, so much laughter, and so much FUN over the past 18 years- I cannot even begin to put it into words. Thank you for being my "Sugar Mychal" still today. Thank you for always working your hardest, never complaining, and for being the best you can be- without my even having to ask. Thank you for being such a cool big brother and for being such a cool son as well. You are all any mother could ever dream of in a son and I am so thankful that God blessed my life with yours.

I adore you Keegan and I am so grateful these past 18 years of indescribable joy. Stay focused on Him and He will keep your paths straight. I know it is going to be good. :)


image signature

5 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Happy Birthday Keegan! And Amy what is "Sugar Mychal"?

Live to love and laugh said...

Happy Birthday Keegan!
Such a handsome young man. You have every right to be proud Amy We need to make sure our kids know just how special God has made them.

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday, Keegan! Hope you had a great day. And yes, I also am curious about "Sugar Mychal" :)
Phyllis

trustandobey said...

Wow! Busy time at your house! Happy Birthday to your son! And from this mom of 4 girls, thank you, Amy, for raising a godly young man. There are not enough of them!
Lisa

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Keegan! Hope you have a great birthday while you are working!! :) Love Y'all!! ~Rachel