Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be Mine Forever


"I've fallen in love many times...
always with you."
~Author Unknown

To my Valentine,
I will never take for granted the privilege God has given me in being your wife. We have grown in so many ways together. I am so thankful we figured out along the way what really matters- Him at the center of our lives.
When I witness your love for our family, for the orphan, and most importantly for God-
I fall in love with you all over again.
What I have come to love about you the most is not just the way you love me-
but the way you show His love to others.
Because that, takes my breath away.
I love you.
Happy Valentines Day :)

image signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome photo of you both!

love and blessings to you!

amen to your words :-)

jill

Amber said...

So glad you have this kind of love in your life!!! Yaaaay!! :)

Doreen said...

VERY SWEET...your both amazing...and so so much for so omany .. happy hearts day to you and your family..big hugs...

Angie said...

Love this!!

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

Andrea Hill said...

You guys are way too precious to me. Love you.