Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Havyn!

Today we celebrate 3 years of Havyns life.  When I think back over the past 3 years of this precious little girls life I cannot help but to stop and marvel at God goodness and what a miracle she is. I am so thankful God allowed us the privilege of being this beautiful little blessing forever family. I am so thankful for the gift of adoption and so thankful for the one who made her adoption possible. To celebrate Havyn today I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of her. :)

 
The second she was placed in my arms...
 
 
7 months old...
 

8 months old...
 

 
9 months old...



One year old...
 
 
18 months old...


23 months..

 
2 1/2 years...

TODAY!!!


Happy 3rd Birthday my beautiful Ethiopian blessing!
We love you more than words can say.

image signature

11 comments:

Connie J said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Dardi said...

Love her...love you!!! Enjoy celebrating Havyn today!

Alison said...

Oh, she is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy Birthday, Havyn!!!

Angie said...

She looks so grown up in that last photo. She is beautiful!

Rebecca said...

She is down right gorgeous! Watch out world!

Brittany Gilbarte said...

She is beautiful!! Totally gorgeous!

Rachel H. said...

Happy Birthday Havyn!!! I still remember the song you sang her! :0 I love you Havyn!

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Beautiful, beautiful...love that smile and those curls:-)

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Havyn!!

Maude said...

So precious!

Tobi Wright said...

She is delightful! Can't wait for my little Ethiopian princess!