Sunday, June 14, 2009

One day when we look back...

This past couple of weeks have just flown by. We had lots of family coming in for our graduation celebrations. Not a lot to say here because the pictures say it best... lots of laughs, lots of hugs, tears of joy and precious memories that we will cherish forever.

Mya's Kindergarten Graduation

Travis's High School Graduation...




At the Graduation party...






Me, my sisters and my dad

Mya, Addisyn, Aleigha and Kaden

Sydney and Ali

My mama and me

Debbie, Keegan, Mya, Aleigha, Jenny, Addie, Sydney and Travis

Cayley, Addisyn and Tyler
Addie, grandpa and Sydney

Keegan, Addie, Raegan and Sydney


Mya, Tyler and Aleigha


Aleigha and grandpa


Travis and grandma

So proud of you Travis!!! Now go change your world...
Joshua 1:9 ...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

13 comments:

Debbie T said...

Congrats to Mya and Travis on their graduations! Love all your family pics, Amy! Aren't those big family gatherings the best?? Hugs!! DebbieT

Unknown said...

Oh Amy! Those are awesome photos and I know even better memories!

Travis we are praying that you will open your eyes, ears and heart to all that God is calling you to walk in!

May He guard you and keep you all the days of your life!

Blessings and Love,
Jill

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! Congrats!! :-)

Unknown said...

Those are so good, Amy! Looks like some great memories were made! Congrats to Travis and Mya! Miss you all!
Rhonda

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

:) I love the pics...family is the best!!!

Recovering Noah said...

Sniff, sniff. I can't believe Travis graduated from high school. Does that make us old??

Those pictures are GREAT!! Amy, you get younger everytime I see you. Seriously, you could pass for Travis' slightly older college girlfriend. You look 22!

Leslie :-)

Andrea Hill said...

Those are some really great pictures. You and hubby look way too young to have someone graduating. Beautiful family. I can't imagine all the fun you had with all the people coming to visit.

Chantelle said...

Congrats to you ALL!!!!

living with faithful grace said...

hey Amy
great pics! check your hotmail : )
Susarah

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pictures and loved the week we got to spend with all of you. I still have to keep back the tears when I think our little Travis is now going to college. Love you all.

Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Amy you look so great!

Doreen said...

your right .. the pictures say it all ... lots of family love and happiness!

Room For More said...

GREAT pictures! One again...making me jealous I wasn't there. : 0

I can't wait to see what God does in Travis!

Love you all!