Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shoo Fly don't bother me!


So GREAT- found out to day that Kaden is SCARED TO DEATH of FLIES!!! He'll just be playing away having a good time and then all of a sudden he'll come SHRIEKING through the room running as fast as his little legs can carry him (and that boy can RUN FAST let me tell you)and hide between my legs! Does anyone have any idea how many flies there are in this world?? OK, off to look up how to deal with fly phobias or else it is going to be a looooooong summer!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That's okay Kaden....we all have phobia's...flies, flying whatever! You're still my hero! Titi

Sara said...

Too funny....Paige just started freaking out about flies in the house this week (and I mean screaming hysterically). Glad to know someone else out there is going through the same:)

Angel said...

OH NO! That is so sad and SOOO STINKING FUNNY!!! ;0) Angel