Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankfulness... Day 18... Orphan Care ministries

I am so thankful for all of the amazing organizations out there who work daily to advocate for orphans all over the world. Thankful for those who are a voice for the voiceless and for those who put in countless hours helping children find their way home. Children who often wouldn't have a chance of being adopted if these organizations didn't do what they do.

Two of my absolute favorites are Lifesong for Orphans...


and Project Hopeful.



I know the people that work for these organizations in real life and I am blown away by their passion to serve the Fatherless. Amazing people with amazing hearts who are making differences in the lives of so many.

 And I for one, am so thankful for that.

image signature

No comments: