Friday, March 14, 2008

Back to the days...


Anyone wanna take a little trip with me… back to Junior High? I didn’t think so. Remember those days? Today is one of those hard days to be a mom. Today, my 12 year old daughter Addisyn is trying out for Cheerleading. Now you and I both know that there are a lot more important things n this world than making the cheerleading squad for 7th grade… But when you are 12- you just don’t see it that way. So, if you could spare a prayer today- please think of Addie. It’s stiff competition- I believe 39 girls trying out for FOUR spots. YIKES. So yes- major prayers would be appreciated. The bible says God cares about every little detail in our lives- so that would include Cheerleading try-outs. Thanks for thinking of us, it may be a long weekend around here…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Addie! You are adorable! Good luck.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did great, Addie!! DebbieT

Jenny said...

WE LOVR YOU ADDIE!!!! The Blands