Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2nd visit

Today Todd and I got 3 hours with Kaden. We picked him up (he was so cute in his little Osh Kosh hoodie) and took him out to lunch at McDonalds so we could play in the playland. He did so good- he didn't cry when we left with him, although I did notice he was not as 'social' as he was yesterday when he was in familiar surroundings. Bless his little heart.. He seemed to really love french fries and even drank apple juice from a straw. :0) After we got tired of the McDonalds playland we headed to the park- and played on the slide. He wasn't quite sure of the slide at first, but warmed up after he knew it was safe. It was so hard to bring him back to his foster mom after the 3 hours were up (I wanted to skip the country with him but Todd said no!) so we are looking forward to having him all day tomorrow- when he finally gets to meet his big brothers and sisters (who have been trying to wait very patiently). Todd and I were sitting at the table watching him eat today and I was just taken back at how much I already love this precious little boy. There is just something about him that draws you in. We are so incredibly blessed. THANK YOU Jesus for our beautiful son!!!!

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is absolutely adorable. Congrats on your newest addition!!

Angel said...

HE IS SO CUUUUUUTE!!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to hear every little detail about that little booger. I love these pictures. Angel

Anonymous said...

Amy, I know I keep saying the same thing over and over, but I can't help myself....he is just a little doll! I LOVE his eyes! You are ALL so incredibly blessed!! Can't wait to hear about his first meeting with his brothers and sisters!! Hugs, DebbieT

Recovering Noah said...

Amy, I know I sound like a broken record, but I'm just so incredibly excited for your family and for little Kaden. He is adorable!! Can't wait to see the pictures from today!!

Leslie

Amy said...

Your words bring me back to when we first met one of our sons. The Lord truly knits families together. It is heartwarming to hear your joy. Your children will be such great ambassadors for your family as Kaden meets them and gets to know you all!

May the Lord bless you greatly!

Laura said...

Thank you for sharing this journey - he is just ADORABLE! It's a MIRACLE everytime!

Anonymous said...

Next week, you will have to change your All About Me on the left side of your blog page to mother of 7! Yeah! Have a blessed Easter.

Ellen

Sarah said...

Oh wow! I'm so excited for you! What a precious blessing. I'm praying for you as you go through the next few days of waiting for him to come home forever. I can't wait to hear how it went today with all his new siblings!

Sara said...

I still am so touched by the joining of this little boy to his forever family. Your faith is an example to all and may God shower you and your family with blessings as you begin this journey with Kaden.

Jennifer said...

He is so amazing and beautiful! God is so GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Those are very precious pictures of your very precious son. Todd is a very proud daddy and i am very proud of both of you and your huge hearts... doreen

KelseyChristine said...

He is so unbelievably cute! His eyes are captivating...
Yay for your family! This is so exciting and BEAUTIFUL :)