Sunday, August 7, 2011

21 years ago today my precious first born came into the world. Not a day has gone by that I have not thanked the Lord for the gift of being this boys mom. I was so unprepared for being a mommy yet the second they placed him into my arms I knew I would never be the same again.

Thank you Travis for being who you are, for the things you stand for and for the choices you make. We are so proud of you and we couldn't ask for a better son.


We love you sweet son! Happy 21st Birthday!




image signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hard to believe 21 yrs has gone by!

happy birthday to you both!

much love from all of us!

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Happy Birthday Travis...he truly is one handsome guy...not to mention the beautiful mama:-)

Keshiarene said...

Amy,

You are an inspiration! I look forward to follow you on your family's journey to Guatemala. Prayers are with you all.

Keshia