Sunday, May 1, 2011

FOUR!!!!


Happy 4th Birthday Carson!!!

 I can't believe my baby boy is 4 years old already!! Not a day goes by that I don't thank the Lord that you are my child. Sometimes, I sit back and just watch you~ and I am reminded of what a miracle you are. I am reminded of the people in your life who were there before me, the ones who loved you, fought for you and poured themselves into you so that you are who you are today- a walking miracle.

And I am so very grateful.

And I am grateful for a system, that while not always perfect, saved your life.

 Because today you will wake up early with that beautiful smile that you share with me every.single.morning. You will know nothing but safety and love. You will know you are cherished, adored and wanted more than anything in this world. You will blow out your candles and giggle with your brother about how you are both four years old now...

and we will celebrate the miracle of you.

And I will stand back and watch you once again, relishing in the moment, and knowing without a doubt that you are one of this worlds greatest gifts.

Happy 4th Birthday Carson. I love you more than you will ever know and I am so very, very grateful you are my son.



image signature

16 comments:

Katie rayn said...

Sweet baby, look at that crooked grin. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

gorgeous photo of your sweet 4 yr old blessing and gift!

enjoy celebrating your life today carson with all the joy you so beautifully share!

much love,
the samter family

Chantelle said...

precious boy!!

Kristin Ferguson said...

What a grin that boy has!!! I don't know his full story but I know that the One who knows his past, present, and future is holding Him in the palm of His hands! Thankful that he is part of your family!!!

Lorraine, AKA Forever Blessed said...

Happy bday, sweet Carson! We love you and hope to see you SOON!!! You are precious in His sight, and we're blessed to know you and celebrate your 4th birthday alongside your family, who adores you.

Jenny said...

Hi Amy,
We would like to commit to a monthly donation for your family on the mission field. I can only see where to make a one time donation - I assume I'm missing sometheing somewhere. Can you tall me where to go to set it up.
Thanks,
Jenny
jenandkids@verizon.net
www.ourplansmultiplied.blogspot.com

Andrea Hill said...

Happy Birthday Carson. I love you too and you are such a precious gift from God for your whole family.

Jill said...

What a treasure he is! Look at his countenance- you can tell he knows he is LOVED!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!!! Your life is a miracle- God created and saved- Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday to a VERY special boy!!
Phyllis & Kristen

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Sweet, Smiley Carson!

MnM said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!
Such a handsome little man!
Hope you have a super fantastic celebration! :)

Christi said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Love Christi and Rock Star Dan! :)

Jen said...

Amy, Wow, just found your blog from treasures in jars of clay...I read your "my adoption" post and it is so powerful! Do you give permission for copying it? I own a resort in northerm MN and want to put it in my cabin journals for my guests to read. I will give the credit to you, but I think it could be life-changing for some people! Thank you for your ministry...and what a beautiful family you have!

Rachel H. said...

He has such a HUGE heart!!