Friday, May 27, 2011

 A couple of days ago I had the privilege of snapping a few shots of this beautiful family- The McBride's. I cannot even begin to tell you how precious this family is and what a huge influence and encouragement they have been in our lives and in our journey into the mission field. God is always so good about sending people into your lives just when you need them most. :) Through the ups and the downs Mitzi has been a huge encouragement to me because she knows first hand what goes into building your support team and how it feels to step out in faith and go whereever it is God calls you to go. The McBride's will be joining the amazing Lifesong team and heading to Zambia this upcoming September where they too will be serving orphans, teaching them about the love of Jesus and being His hands and feet to the people there. I am so excited for them and so happy for the children lives who will be changed through their work.
Will you guys do me a favor and stop by their blog and cheer them on as they too are selling it all and moving to where they can reach out to those who need them most.
We love you precious McBride family- thank you so much for all you have taught us!!




image signature

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Love those pictures! You are an awesome photographer and they are an incredibly beautiful family. I have so much admiration for people who take their children over seas. I'm fresh out of highschool, but am already wondering if that is something God would have me do one day. I guess I'll have to wait and see!
Off to check out their blog!

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job with the photos Amy! YEAH!

Excited to watch God move in their family as well!

Love you BUNCHES!
Have a blessed holiday weekend,
Jill

The McBs said...

We LOVE you all SO MUCH! Thanks for doing the pics!!!

Jennifer P said...

Wonderful pictures, all of them. The third is my favorite. All the littles looking up. Sweetness.

Rebecca said...

Love me some McB's!!! You did a great job of capturing the kids' personalities! Especially spunky little Miss KG! :)