Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's all how you view it

I used to believe that success looked something like this...

or this...

or this...




But I had it all wrong.


Real success is found in the things that you cannot buy or sell- because you could never put a price on them.

Real success is found in the night time prayer of two little boys who are discovering the one who created them.


Real success is found in forgiveness of a friend.

Real success is found in the laughter of a baby who understands she is cherished.


Real success is found in the marriage that lasts throughout the years.

Real success is found in the smiling faces of children who are oblivious to hatred that occurrs between races.


Real success is found in the college student who discovers their future lies in Jesus.

Real success is found in the hug of a child who finally understands she is forever home.


Real success is found in His love.


For in Jesus, My love for you is revealed. John 17:26



image signature

33 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN sister. AMEN!

natali said...

the picture of you and precious Mya, oh my goodness.

stacy said...

AMEN!!!

Erica said...

Amen! It was great meeting you at T4A!

Alison said...

Precious!! Love this!

Cap Creations said...

Thank you for this! It's beautiful!

trustandobey said...

So well written. What a wake-up call when,one day, the World finally sees God's idea of success.

Andrea said...

Amen indeed!!!

erica said...

Beautiful!

Deborah said...

What a beautiful blog!

Stacy said...

Amen, Sister!
: )
Stacy

Shonni said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

A huge AMEN!

Love you,
Jill

Unknown said...

Way to get me crying this morning!

I'm so thankful that Christ has opened my eyes to the True Gospel...not the gospel that teaches this type of success.

Love,
Christie

Dardi said...

You are so right!! :o)

JG said...

Beautiful!

MnM said...

You inspire me.

Elaine said...

Beautiful. Thank you.

Donna said...

Absoulutely wonderful!

meredith and justin said...

I love this and really needed to read it today!

Jenny said...

Love this so much! Especially my birthday present! You know who you are!!!!

Elizabeth said...

beautiful. thanks for the reminder.

Me said...

You really inspire me. I even linked to this post from Facebook. It really speaks to me. My husband and I just adopted our son, Bryce. Thanks so much for sharing this post...much needed.

{darlene} said...

beautifully said, as usual!

Cindy C said...

Amen, this is so true and something God is showing me each day. Thank you for a wonderful post. :)

Donna said...

Thank you for the beautiful words that touch so many of us.

Christi said...

Amen sister! You are precious!

Rachel said...

So sweet! Love Y'all!!
~Ra

emily anderson said...

great post.
seriously great.

theQCrew said...

your words move me. every. time. thank you.

whenpigsfly said...

Amen Amy!!! Amen!!!

Michelle Riggs said...

You are so right. Love everything you wrote and all of the pictures.

The pic of you and Mya brought tears to my eyes. God is so good.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your daughter. I love your blog!