Friday, September 18, 2009

The glad and the sad

Tonight was Mr. Kallan's first middle school dance. Doesn't he look handsome?

Although he's not too fond of my photo sessions he allowed me to take one picture of him before the dance. I was however, strictly forbidden of following him into the dance with my camera. (Guess he's caught onto me now)

On a not so happy note...

Poor Miss Addisyn was also supposed to be at the dance, but instead was stuck at home recovering from the flu. :0( Being sick is so not fun.
image signature

4 comments:

Kim said...

OH ... how I can relate to the mixed emotions of seeing our middle schooler growing up. Mr. Kallan is so handsome. And I hope Miss Addisyn is feeling better soon!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Adeye said...

Praying your sweet girl is feeling so much better. Sorry she had to miss the dance :( No fun.

I have a 'Kellan'

Andrea Hill said...

Look at your little young man Kallan. What a handsome boy. Poor Addy, I hope she feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

KALZONE!!!!!!!!!!! You can NOT be old enough to go to a dance! Stop growing up now...I said! Addie...you are always getting sick at the worst times (Guatemala)! Wish I was there with you so I could be your nursey! Hugs! Titi