Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just so you know...

**** Update-thanks for your patience- I FIGURED IT OUT! YEAH! Look at what you guys did! You are making a difference!!

First of all- THANK YOU so much to those of you who have contributed to someone else's adoption through the Pass It Forward adoption fund. You guys are AWESOME and I am so thankful for every single one of you. Because I am so technically challenged I am having a hard time getting this chip in button thing to show the contributions. Those of you who really know me know that I have never used PayPal before (I'm the send a check in the mail kind of gal).However, I am working on it, and waiting on confirmation on the account. (I don't bank online so I had to wait the 2-3 business days). Just didn't want you guys to wonder what was going on. I keep telling God that He probably chose the wrong girl for the job- I'm just a mommy (with a HUMONGOUS passion for orphans). I'm willing to learn though and so thankful that God sees something in me worth using.
Love you all and thank you again for making a difference in someone else's life. image signature

6 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Wrong girl for the job? Not a chance.

Rhonda said...

I absolutely love your blog. I cannot wait every morning for my computer to boot up to see what else God has done for you and your family. You will never know how much ready your words mean to me. I too share you passion about children and when reading your post I feel your passion as well. My husband and I recently finished training to become foster/adopt parents. I have seen so many children in our state that are already available for adoption that I would love to bring into our home and just love them like they've never been loved before. I pray that God continues to bless your home.

Sarah said...

It is always an encouragement to stop by and build the blocks with you.

I am challenged, inspired, uplifted as we follow our Lord's leading into the adoption process.

Blessings from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn

Dardi said...

You're doing great, Amy! I can only hope to touch as many people as you have along the way!!

Unknown said...

God's blessings are pouring down on your obedience!

I love it!

Praising His awesome, wonderful NAME!

Love you and hugs,
Jill

Shonni said...

Thank you for sharing your passion with us all...
Praising the LORD.