Monday, July 7, 2008

Memories were made...

While some people might not consider staying in a cabin with 17 people (13 kids and 4 adults) a 'vacation' –for us it couldn’t have been more perfect. Above the fireplace in the cabin hung a little sign that said "Memories are made here" and it was right on. In that little cabin and on our vacation my kiddo's met their cousin Mario forthe first time. They played games together, ate together, prayed together, swam together slept next to each other, went on amusement park rides together and just got to know each other. My other kids who have always been close to their other cousins got to hang out, hear stories about when my sister and I were younger and just have fun being together. These times, these memories are so important to me. Family is THE most important thing. Thank you God for these memories- we will cherish them always
































4 comments:

Recovering Noah said...

Those pictures are priceless! I'm so glad you had a good time!

Leslie

Sara said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you had a nice time with your family.

Doreen said...

Yes those pictures and the memories are priceless... very cool ...doreen

Elizabeth said...

Looks like LOTS of Fun. Love how Kaden is MOONING everyone...nice! Glad your back...I missed you while you were gone...