Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Road Trip


Just in case you stopped by here to check in on us we are headed out for a few days on a little road trip. We are going to Branson, Missouri to meet my sister and family to celebrate the 4th of July together. The bus is loaded, and we have plenty of road snacks and DVDs to keep the kiddo's occupied. Now, if those nasty gas prices would quit putting a damper on things we would be good to go. Guess well be eating a lot off the McDonald's dollar menu and ordering water only. Ugh. I'm sure I'll have many pictures to share when we get home. Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Have a safe trip and we can't wait to see your pictures when you get back!!

Holly said...

Amy! Safe travels and many blessings my friend!
Gas prices really hurt, but I still praise God that we are ABLE to purchase gas even while grumbling... we are so blessed.
I will have Part 2 of my story done by the time you return.
Holly

Debbie T said...

AMY!! Branson is just 2 1/2 hours from me! If I was home...I'm in Indiana right now...but man, if I was home right now, I'd drive there and see you my friend! Have a great time! Hugs, DebbieT