Monday, July 28, 2008

This and that

One of my favorite things about raising kids is that everything in life is new and exciting! The days of summer are flying by but are such a blessing and a privilege to watch as my beautiful children become confident, independent and learn about the world around them. Here are some random shots of a few of the things we have been up to lately...
Mya learning how to ride her bike without training wheels!!!
Aleigha, Kallan and Mya proud of the zucchini, cucumbers, tomato's and okra they grew in their garden! Aleigha learning how to swim without floaties!
Aleigha and Mya checking out their new chickens. Fresh eggs anyone?
Mya doing her best impersonation of a chicken. Too funny!
Kaden-just being cute and trying to figure out how in the world he got into this crazy family. And can I just tell you that I AM crazy about this kids lips! Hee/Hee SO SWEET!

4 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picures. I miss you guys so much!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys are having some SERIOUS FUN! I love Kaden's lips too....I hope to be keeping more up to date than I have been...sorry for my absence...BUSY bee with this card business. Talk to you soon.

Jman's momma said...

Your guys and gals are so cute/handsome/adorable.

I think I better post some kiddie pics soon. Been pretty serious for awhile and need some Jman cuteness for a break :)

~ Anne

Doreen said...

ADORABLE pictures.. chickens too! why did you get chickens? Kaden is just such a handsome little boy and yes you have to love those lips.. you can see it in his face .. he is a very special little boy....doreen