Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get away

This past weekend we had the HUGE blessing of going to Camp John Marc through our children's hospital. We all had a blast doing arts and crafts, making paper from scratch, face painting, rock climbing, going on the zip line, fishing, making new friends and seeing old ones. It is one of my kids favorite times of the year. Thank you to those of you who work so hard to put this together- you are such a blessing in our lives. :)













**Also many of you have asked me about adding you to the "Christmas shopping list". I am going to be doing another list here as soon as I catch up on the laundry from the weekend. :)
image signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a blast! Looks like one was had by all!

your family is so beautiful!

Love you,
Jill

Kate said...

If possible, could you please add us to your next Christmas shopping list?? We are adopting a baby girl from Taiwan. ALL proceeds go towards our adoption! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

www.etsy.com/shop/theadoptshoppe

Andrea Hill said...

So glad you were able to get out. Looks like so much fun like our camp we go to. I bet your kids talk about it all your too.

Engendo said...

looks like so much fun!!!

if you could add us to your next list that would be awesome

http://journey2ethiopia.blogspot.com/p/shop_28.html

nates5bs said...

I missed the initial Christmas shopping list, but my friend & I have an Etsy shop where 100% profit goes to orphans. We are currently fundraising for a little boy on Reese's Rainbow. We wanted to make our few spare moments count. www.147SpareMoments.etsy.com. You can grab a button for it on my blog www.mommymap.net. We would greatly appreciate help in getting the word out about our shop! Thanks, Amy!