Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In my back yard

Okay I confess I have been a horrible blog slacker lately. There is really just so much going on and my poor blog has taken the back seat. But I wanted to share that a few weeks ago I had the privilege of spending the day with 2 amazing adoptive, blogging mama's. Can I just tell you what a blessing it was to be in their presence of these 2 AWESOME moms and their beautiful children. Precious children from all over the world playing together in my back yard!! Beautiful, Godly mama's sharing their hearts and their wisdom. Seriously, does it get any better than that? Just wanted to say thank you Christine http://www.welcometomybrain.net/ and Leslie http://recoveringnoah.blogspot.com/ I just love the way you both view your life and your world. Your wisdom, insight, and friendship are PRICELESS!!











9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like an incredible day! All of the children are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Awesome photos - looks like fun by all!

Love,
Jill

MJMILLS said...

WHAT A BLESSING! LOVE IT

C said...

Had the BEST time with you guys.

And that last pic ... mmm hmmm ... that's 150% PURE PRESH!

Andrea Hill said...

I know Amy its wonderful to hook up with fellow adoption friends especially when they are so dear. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Michelle said...

What BEAUTIFUL children. We started the adoption process with Guatemala 2 years ago and then the country closed. We terminated our contract in December and now are hoping to adopt from foster care.

Michelle said...

I just left a comment if you would like to visit me my blog is

www.journeytomercy.blogspot.com

sarah bess said...

GREAT photos! You have a gift.

TracyC said...

Wow! Look at those gorgeous kiddos! Look at those three gorgeous women!