Monday, March 21, 2011

COOL BEANS~ with Tortillas! :)

Love this idea that Lifesong is doing!! Wanna join in?
Tortilla Tuesday!!






Next Monday we will be kicking off an exciting 10 day blog-a-thon to spread the word about what's going on at Lifesong Honduras. We will be sharing personal testimonies from changed lives, peeking into everyday Honduran life, and giving some tools to spread awareness in your families.
One of these tools is a little something we like to call (da-daDAAA!):





Tuesday, March 29th we will be dedicating 1 meal to eat what the children in Honduras eat on a daily basis... and we want you to be a part of it! We will also provide some great topical questions and discussion guides for you to share with your kids on what life is like for children in another culture.


Would YOU join us?

We'll share more as we get closer to the 29th, so mark your calendars, get your camera ready and head to the store to get tortillas, rice, and beans for the whole family!


image signature

6 comments:

lil' women said...

We are with ya all the way! I love this idea!!

Kelly said...

Sweet! This is exciting! I went to Honduras for 2 weeks last summer and I absolutely love Honduran culture!
Kelly

Leveta said...

Amy:
Right there with you too. Please remind me,because this over 50 brain tends to forget things very easily.

Was wondering if you could post the recipe again of that pancake thingie you made with the strawberries--I want to make it for our Easter Sunrise service--breakfast.
Thanks,
Leveta

Albus Adventures said...

We are in too! Thanks for sharing! My best friend did several years of mission work in Honduras and has told me about this simple staple of a meal.

Chris said...

What about making some good tortillas I should send you the recipe....taste much better

Phyllis said...

I just bought a tortilla press while shopping in Texas last week, so this will be my chance to try it out :)
Phyllis